Boats, A List Of Doís And Dont's
Doesnít the idea of a lovely three day sail in wonderful old boat sound nice? Here are a few things to think about before you sail away.
1. Do check the price. It may be possible to take an actual, fairly luxurious cruise instead of sailing on one of the oldest boats in America.
2. Do make sure you fully understand the size of your "room " on the boat. If you are hoping to have any romantic action in your cabin it would be good to know ahead of time that you and your partner each have a small bunk and these bunks are not on the same wall.
3. Do know ahead of time if you and your partner can both even stand up at the same time in your "room" on the boat. If the answer is "no" consider other options.
4. Don't leave without checking more than once to make sure you have Your luggage. Even though you carefully packed All the luggage, did Yours actually make it to the boat? If not you will have a fantastic time with no changes of clothing and nothing warmer than a sweatshirt. Donít leave without all your luggage!
5. Donít get on a boat where the crew is planning on having a lot of assistance from you and the rest of the paying customers. Like, for instance, doing your own dishes or pulling in ropes and such.
6. Donít think you will get everything outlined in the brochure. Will you ever go onto land during this excursion or will you just ride around and around on the boat being quite sure youíve seen that same shoreline five times in three days. Do ask the boat crew if you will ever see any of the sea creatures promised and what about the island lobster bake?
7. Donít plan on real bathroom facilities and do ask where the shower is. Ha!!
8. Donít even think of taking this kind of boat trip if you donít like small spaces. Not only is the berth area minuscule, there is no other place to play games or cards except the galley, also tiny and often being used to fix the meals.
Lake Macquarie Boat Hire Articles
Lake Macquarie Boat Hire Books
Lake Macquarie Boat Hire